By Dancho Danchev
Dear blog readers, are you going to this year’s InfoSec 2012, event in London?
If so, don’t forget to stop by Webroot’s stand G90, where I’ll be briefing our visitors on “Current and Emerging Trends Within the Cybercrime Ecosystem” on the 24th of April to 26th of April.
Address of the Exhibition Centre:
Earls Court One
Tuesday 24th April 09.30 – 17.30
Wednesday 25th April 09.30 – 17.30
Thursday 26th April 09.30 – 16.00
Never been to InfoSec before? Go through the Floor Plan and find Webroot’s G90 stand.
What you’re going to learn by attending my ”Current and Emerging Trends Within the Cybercrime Ecosystem” briefing?
- Current trends within the cybercrime ecosystem, or what factors contribute to the growth of the cybercrime underground?
- Just how easy is it to become a cybercriminal in 2012?
- What’s contributing the rise of managed cybercrime services?
- Are zero day vulnerabilities crucial for the success of a cybercriminal’s malicious campaign?
- A discussion on the quality assurance models applied within the cybercrime ecosystem
- Just how easy is it to purchases stolen credit card details in 2012?
- What are some of the currently emerging trends within the cybercrime ecosystem?
- What are some of the key factors contributing to the increase in targeted attacks also known as advanced persistent threats?
- How are cybercriminals covering their tracks?
- What happens once a host gets infected with malware?
- Which is the most popular web malware exploitation kit currently used by cybercriminals?
Come and say hi, and listen to my briefing!